Great news! Clean Ocean Action has been invited to participate in the United Teletech Financial Million Dollar Community Challenge again. This is a great opportunity for us to earn a donation from United Teletech Financial, but we’ll need your help to get the biggest donation possible!
What is the Million Dollar Challenge?
- The goal is to save people in our communities $1 million in loan interest between July and September.
- Total interest they saved by refinancing credit card debt at a lower rate or reducing the term of a mortgage will contribute toward the $1 million goal.
- Percentage of each loan’s total interest savings will be donated to local participating charities. You decide which charity gets your donation.
- When the $1 million goal is met, United Teletech Financial will be cutting a check to each participating charity’s accumulated donations.
2 ways to help us get the biggest donation possible:
- Go online to www.jerseysaves.org and vote for Clean Ocean Action in the People’s Choice section.
- Take out a qualifying loan through United Teletech Financial. Upon closing, chose Clean Ocean Action to receive your donation.
|COA accepting our check from last year's Challenge|
For more details on the Challenge and to