As the summer days bring crowds to the beautiful Jersey Shore, C.O.A.S.T., COA’s citizen outreach program, is in full swing at beach clubs and beachfronts. Visitors at tables are interactively engaged in learning about the trials and triumphs of keeping our beaches and our precious waterways protected and pristine! Stop by one of our tables and learn how you can:
- Curb your use of plastics
- Help clean up the Navesink River
- Participate in an upcoming Beach Sweep
- Walk your dog or lead a pack of dogs at the Sandy Paws event on September 24, 2016
- Vote for your ocean by completing a survey
- Volunteer to become an ocean advocate
…and much more!
There is still time this summer to put your ocean passion to work informing and enlightening the summer crowds about the ways they can help protect our beloved coast. Go to Clean Ocean Action’s website where there is a link to the Google form, and there you can sign up to staff a table.
Hope to see you at a C.O.A.S.T. table soon!