**If you are in need of assistance please call the state facilitated help request hotline. Dial 211 or visit them online at www.nj211.org **
Here are some helpful links for the New York/New Jersey Bight after the storm:
- EPA's Hurricane Sandy Response andRecovery Web Site
- NJ DEP's Hurricane Sandy Resources Page
- NYS DEC Storm Information
- EPA: A Brief Guide to Mold, Moisture, and Your Home
- From Friday, November 16th to Tuesday, November 20th, Ed Kloskowski will be running the length of the Garden State from Highpoint State Park to the Cape May coast to raise awareness and donations for relief and rebuilding efforts in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
- Sunday, November 18: 'Unite 2 Revive' Jersey Rock Bands Event Will Benefit Hurricane Sandy Aid Efforts
- Sunday, November 18: Clinton Foundation Day of Action for New York
- Hurricane Sandy Appreciation Dinner
Wednesday, November 21st
Somers Point Diner 3-5 PM
Join the Heroes Who Risked Their Lives for a Special Dinner
(Somers Point, New Jersey) - Join Hurricane Sandy's first responders including police officers, fireman, and public workers for an afternoon of food and gratitude.Chef Terry French, winner of The Food Network's Extreme Chef and founder of Chefs for Life, will host a special appreciation dinner on Wednesday, November 21st from 3:00-5:00pm, along with The Explorer's Club, Water Watch International, and Somers Point Diner for the brave men and women in the New Jersey area and beyond who risked their lives during this past storm of the century.
The appreciation dinner will take place in the banquet room of Somers Point Diner where attendees will be served a specially prepared meal while having the opportunity to give their thanks to those who helped protect Hurricane Sandy victims.
This dinner is free for first responders and their families. All inquiries should be addressed to Captain Fogel at 609-214-3967
- Fort Monmouth Opening
- Respond to Jersey Shore Hurricane News on Facebook:
- #njsandy Are you looking for a rental? Are you renting your house, apartment, or a room? Please respond with details. If you're looking for a rental, respond with ***TENANT*** and any requirements (bedrooms, location, etc). If you're renting a unit, respond with ***LANDLORD*** and unit specifics.
Helpful Social Media Outlets: